Saturday, June 20, 2009

You never know!

Hi, good morning everyone! It's early morning! And i have a pleasant surprise this morning :) A client from Dhoby Ghaut Roadshow SMS me at 8 am in the morning to ask me about PCPS, about Malaysian wanting to buy and all and is the $320/month fixed? Thanks to Esther's advice, I called him and asked for more details. And it turned out that he was sharing my presentation with his friends and they thought that this saving plan is interesting! I gave my client the go-ahead to ask his friends to give me a call/set appointment. Hee, who knows the guy that dressed in polo tee and jeans can be an advertisement tool for me? You never know!!

I am glad that during the 3 days of road shows, i approached whoever with a head, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 hands and 2 functional legs :)

(not depending on this client of mine to get sale, but if he really does bring in referrals, it's a BLESSING!)


I postponed an appointment yesterday at the last minute and using my half-past six TeoChew set an appointment at Yew Tee :) Thank you Uncle Samson for accompanying me to my appointment yesterday :)

For the investment of $50k, my client (Mum's friend) is not as keen, but she herself asked me about PCPS. Think my Mum spoke to her briefly about it. So, I wiped out my professional looking black file with red folder (Prudential's logo colour), and did my presentation. I wrote real big, cos they forgotten to bring out their lao hua yan jing. :) hee.. In the end, we are meeting on Tuesday at my mum's place for policy review and a summary of the PCPS quotations, and dinner. Thanks Mum for opening up a new case for me!! You never know who's helping you!

Oh, anyway i hope this client will take up PCPS, cos the API is higher :) hee, but i should go with a mindset that ALLOW THE CLIENT TO CHOOSE!

Thursday, butterflying (my word for canvassing, cos i will fly around RP like i own the place and make friend with everyone) around RP from 3pm - Result: Met a serious prospect who wants to take up PCPS for his children.
I saw him around RP a few times and he recognised me too. But didn't approach him cos he is Malay (not that i am discriminating but some malays are really not serious about their lives, of course there are some who are THE MAN of the FAMILY). That day was a quiet evening, but it also means that i just approach more people lor! So, I did the survey with this man and ya, open up a case. :) You never know!!

Cheers, people! Have a great day ahead!!

4 comments:

  1. What I learnt at the site was that there are things more to it! Make sure you do a proper fact fact. It is only after a proper fact find and policy review that you will then be able to discover more. So after the review, do not rush too much into any proposal. I will suggest you look at the information gathered and then plan your strategies with your supervisor so that you can "wollup" the whole sum that wll be made available, but with a much better financial planning for her and the family hopefully! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee hee !! "wollup" ! How come only i , uncle samson , wing , boss and John seems to be givin comments in other's Blogs ? Issit The rest simply Bo Chup ?? NO please NoOoOooo !!!

    Please don't let that be true !!!

    But Nice to see you workin' so hard , young lady ! Not to mention SMART too cos YOU NEVER KNOW where the business will come from !

    I am REALLY lookin forward to seein you Clear your fasttrack ... It'll be the fastest i've seen in a while !
    THo' the target is HUUUUGE but hey .... YOU NEVER KNOW !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO! WHO BO CHUP! I wallop them ah! :P
    Anyway jiefu I only see uncle samson, wing and ur comments everywhere leh. Where's zinc's and john's? Muahahahaha..

    Anyways Kristy, what an apt description you have given canvassing. Likening yourself to be a butterfly, flying ard to make friends and touch as many people as you can. I would love to see our Famille's butterflies flying all over RP, with much grace. That'd be such a beautiful sight.

    FLYYYYYYYY! :D

    ReplyDelete